My 2007 Sony W880i is slightly broken in the middle of the frame, the OLED display (which still has close to zero scratches) has been covered in dust particles since 6 months after I bought it, there’s oxidation all over the connectors, the volume switch isn’t really working anymore and of course it can’t sync files to OS X easily.
Sony? Hello can you hear me?
Dear SonyEricsson, it’s been 9 years!
we’ve waited long enough:
GIVE US A SUCCESSOR OF THE T39M AT LAST
- 30day-LiPol batteries
- Power antenna
- Unbreakable Mg alloy casing
- Small palm sized
- a lid with only a mike in it that will enable you to speak INTO the mike
- Technologically bleeding edge (it had BT, gprs and quadband back then)
- Software updates
- No cam that would suck anyway
- Accepting calls by flipping the lid open
- Silencing calls while lid closed by pressing the only, well-protected button
It’s ok if you find it better keys.